Corporate Social Responsibility
At 4C Hotel Group, we believe that we each have a responsibility towards our environment and strive to do all we can to conduct our business in a responsible and sustainable way and encourage those that work with us to support us in this. Please click here to access our full CSR policy.
By putting CSR into practice, we are committed to:
- Conducting ourselves responsibly and in an ethical manner
- Creating a positive and supportive working environment
- Supporting local communities
- Acting with integrity in our dealings with suppliers and other parties
- Minimising the impact on our environment.
Charities we support
Macmillan Cancer Support – Macmillan are one of the UK’s leading support networks providing emotional, physical and financial support for those affected by Cancer. Giving back, always feels good and to a charity that has helped us and continues to support us through.
The Learning Disability Network provides a range services to aid and empower those with learning disabilities to live independently. Operating primarily in London but supporting individuals across the UK.